Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A new book


A few days ago I mentioned a book, Disappearance of the Universe by Gary Renard. This was the book that aroused my interest in ACIM. As it happens I stumbled upon a Press Release about a new novel to be published this fall by a first-time author, Taylor G. Wilshire. The book is entitled "The What If Guy".

According to the release, "this is the perfect escape with spiritual meaning from A Course in Miracles and self help tools. A new novel offers a fresh approach on meeting life's challenges, overcoming them and achieving health and happiness." It sounds like a fun and interesting read and is obviously from a person who has been down this Course in Miracles road already, so I've added information about it on my website.

You can pre-order your copy from Amazon. I'll give you my "professional" review after I receive my copy. Anything that helps with the understanding of the CIM is greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have read this book-The What-if Guy by Taylor Wilshire and it is a can't put it down, laugh out loud, page turner. It's a fictional story about a young corpt executive trying to find her soul mate and along the way she finds her authentic self- her spiritual self. The author weaves A Course In Miracles beautifully--you want to go out and get it and study it!